Student Assistant or Intern for Sweco’s International Department
Join our International department in delivering meaningful consultancy services all around the world.
We are looking for an intern or student assistant with a general interest in the fields of environment, infrastructure and sustainable development.
Our client portfolio includes development banks, multi/bi-lateral agencies, local governments and private organizations, and we work across Asian, African and Eastern European countries. As our intern/student assistant, you will work with and learn from a multi-disciplinary team of international colleagues who share a passion of creating sustainable solutions for our clients.
We are committed to finding the right candidate for this position and would consider a flexible set-up that would align the working hours with your study-time. Depending on your current study situation, we offer the chance to become either a student assistant with an hourly contract of 10 – 20 hours a week, or a full-time intern. Starting date is expected to be January / February 2023.
On a typical week we expect your tasks to include
- Assisting in the bidding of international projects in the fields of water, wastewater, roads, environment, climate change, energy and sustainable development.
- Conducting market research analyses and business development tasks.
- Assisting our Project Managers and Senior Consultants in the administration, management and implementation of international projects.
- Assisting in general administrative and ad hoc. tasks at a department level.
For us, the ideal candidate
- Is currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master’s program in Denmark in any of the following fields or equivalent: Social Sciences, International Studies, Development Studies, Project Management, Business Development, Sustainable Cities, Environmental Science, Geography.
- Has a solid academic record.
- Has a structured and proactive mindset that can adapt well to dynamic environments and tight deadlines.
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Is skilled in Microsoft Office. Skills in InDesign or other design programs are an asset.
- Is fluent in oral and written English (C2 level). Fluency in French is an asset.
- General working experience is an asset.
How to apply
We would like to receive your application by November 1st. Use the link to upload your cover letter and CV.
If you have questions regarding the position or Sweco in general, please contact Raquel Alvarez firstname.lastname@example.org. E-mail applications will not be considered.
Sweco plans and designs the sustainable communities and cities of the future. Together with our clients and the collective knowledge of our 18,500 architects, engineers and other specialists, we co-create solutions to address urbanization, capture the power of digitalization, and make our societies more sustainable. Sweco is Europe’s leading engineering and architecture consultancy.