Project Manager – Marine & Civil Structures
We are seeking experienced and motivated Project Managers to join our Marine & Civil Structures team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in construction project management, as well as excellent organizational, communication, and leadership skills.
The year of 2022 set the sails to become a ground-breaking year in terms of sales, revenue, and work in hand in the department of Marine Structures and Geotechnics. The pipeline for the next many years was secured by winning all major assignments within our market segment and since then the pipeline has continuously grown stronger every day. A strong position for the future which was underlined with our role as technical consultant for the largest construction project in Denmark – the Energy Island in the North Sea.
Our department consists of six teams: Coast & Climate, Geotechnical Engineering, Marine & Civil Structures, Offshore Wind, Ports, and Project Management. The Marine & Civil Structures team consists of unique experts that are amongst the best in the market, and it is based on our highly experienced employees that we succeed. The team has a vast experience in the design of concrete, steel, and timber structures. Our project portfolio includes port and harbour facilities, marine structures, underground structures, offshore structures, power stations, reservoirs, and water and wastewater facilities. We are in close collaboration with the other teams of the department and division, as well as the remaining part of Sweco, where market segments like Pharma, Energy, and Utilities also utilize the team.
Your tasks and responsibility
- You listen to the customer’s needs and actively contribute to Sweco’s high customer satisfaction.
- Manage all aspects of marine and civil projects from planning to completion.
- Develop and maintain project schedules, budgets, and scope of work.
- Collaborate with client, design team, and other stakeholders to ensure the project is successfully completed on time and within budget.
- Identify and mitigate potential risks and develop contingency plans.
- Ensure projects meet quality standards and comply with regulations and safety protocols.
- Prepare and present progress and status reports to project stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in construction project management.
- Strong knowledge of construction processes, techniques, and standards.
- Proficiency with project management software, such as MS Project or Primavera.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in Danish and/or English.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
- Highly organized and able to work independently.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for growth and professional development within the company. If you are a motivated and talented individual who is looking to take the next step in their career, we want to hear from you!
This is how you get started
If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Team Manager Alexander Stäblein at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit your CV as soon as possible. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. All enquiries will be handled with confidentiality.
Transforming Society Together
Sweco plans and designs the sustainable communities and cities of the future. Together with our clients and the collective knowledge of our architects, engineers and other specialists, we co-create solutions to address urbanization, capture the power of digitalization, and make our societies more sustainable. Sweco is Europe’s leading engineering and architecture consultancy. At Sweco in Denmark, you get 1,400 colleagues. In Europe, they are a total of 18,000 experts who solve tasks every year in 70 countries across the globe.