Due Diligence Specialist – Sweco Energy
If you want to develop yourself into a key professional in the financial and strategic aspect of the green transition whilst enjoying a welcoming and supportive environment and still have a life outside of work – this is the place to be.
Come work with us
Sweco Energy supports the green transition every day through a wealth of exciting tasks in all areas of strategic consulting in the field of energy, such as for example PtX, hydrogen, biogas, solar, wind, CCUS, sector coupling and much more. And you get to be an integral part of that.
At Sweco, you get a unique work experience in a flat organization with great autonomy for you as an employee. We highly value collaboration, work-life balance, and teamwork, and you will have the opportunity to work across departments and disciplines to find the best solutions for complex projects. There are no silos with us, so you will have a wide range of opportunities and challenges that will develop you professionally and personally.
Your tasks and responsibility:
- Conduct research and analysis on potential investments, mergers, or acquisitions.
- Gather and review technical, environmental, and regulatory documents, financial statements, to some extent legal documents, and other pertinent information to assess risk.
- Analyze market trends and industry data to identify potential opportunities and risks.
- Prepare detailed and strategic summary reports outlining findings and recommendations for senior management.
- Work closely with legal, financial, and other professionals to ensure compliance with regulations and best practices.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including clients, investors, and regulatory agencies.
- Participate in meetings and presentations with clients and investors.
- Stay up to date on industry developments and trends to improve due diligence processes and procedures.
- Collaborate with other departments within the organization to ensure due diligence goals are achieved.
We imagine that you:
- Hold a master’s degree in engineering, Finance, Business Administration, Economics, or similar
- Have a few years of relevant work experience (M&A, DD, energy policy, or larger energy projects)
- Have a strong critical mindset that allows you to see underlying patterns and pick up on things that stand out or don’t make sense
- Are eager to learn and sit under the guidance of one of the top energy experts in Denmark, while also managing and running your own projects
- Ideally be able to build your own pipeline of projects and help grow the department
- Have a strong desire to work with green transition and renewable energy
- Are fully proficient in Danish and English, oral and written.
You are a friendly and open-minded individual who pays attention to details and is curious enough to ask questions in order to understand and optimize. With an analytical mindset, you take pride in your work and are persistent in delivering solid analyses. You are comfortable negotiating and possess a genuine interest in the financial market and the transition to green energy. Moreover, we offer opportunities for growth and professional development within the company.
You will be located at our office in Ørestaden, but with the opportunity to spend a few days a week at our office in Birkerød
This is how you get started
If you want to learn more about this position or Sweco as a workplace, before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Rasmus Bjergegaard at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +45 42821039. Please submit your CV as soon as possible and no later than the 30th of November 2023, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. All enquiries will be handled with confidentiality.
Transforming Society Together
Sweco is Europe’s leading architectural and engineering firm. We plan and design the cities and communities of the future. Together with our clients, our architects, engineers, and other experts create solutions that address urbanization and digitization, making our society more sustainable.
At Sweco in Denmark, you will have 1,500 colleagues. In Europe, we have a total of 21,000 experts who solve tasks in 70 countries around the world every year.