IT Business Partner for Europe’s leading architecture and engineering consultancy in Denmark
Are you a champion in stakeholder management and facilitating and driving the IT requirement and demand process? Are you ready to join an organization with sustainability at the forefront? Then you might be the one we are looking for.
We are looking for an IT Business Partner to facilitate and drive the IT requirement & demand process’, including governance & guidance, and plan and execute Sweco Denmark’s initiatives using Information Technology. The IT Business Partner is a liaison interface between Sweco IT and Sweco Denmark. In this position, you will be part of Sweco IT and report to the Head of IT Business Partners in Stockholm, Sweden. You will be located in Denmark and be employed by Sweco Denmark. With your line manager in Sweden, you are expected to work and thrive with a remote manager. You must, therefore, also expect to travel between Denmark and Sweden on a frequent basis.
What are we looking for?
For this role, you will manage business needs & demands for IT capabilities and secure relevant and high-quality IT services fitting the business’ requirements. You are expected to own and develop the partnership between IT and Sweco Denmark and act as the primary link between them. Moreover, you will facilitate collaboration and knowledge sharing around IT capabilities to empower the further development of Sweco Denmark. Furthermore, you will collaborate and support Sweco Denmark’s management in developing annual IT budgets and the development of Sweco Denmarks’s portfolio of IT solutions.
- Liaison between Sweco IT and the business in Denmark to enable smooth/direct communication and fast execution of IT projects and potentially drive them. Be a part of Sweco Denmark’s Digital Council, supporting the implementation and execution of projects
- Advise and support the business on needs for IT capabilities to contribute to value creation and collaborate with the IT Support function in the delivery of IT services to the Danish business
- Project Management of IT projects, both global and Sweco Denmark-specific projects
- Stakeholder management communication with/to the organization on relevant IT topics, assist in IT-related M&A activities, both during the Due Diligence and integration stage and represent IT in the Local Crisis Management team
- Collect and mature demands, requests, and requirements from the business in Denmark with the support of Sweco IT and monitor/evaluate the effectiveness of IT solutions and make recommendations for enhancements and improvements
- Work closely with (1) Enterprise Architects and service delivery teams in Sweco IT to ensure that IT solutions meet business needs and (2) with Sweco IT delivery teams to ensure technology solutions are developed and implemented correctly according to architectural principles and standards
- Support business stakeholders to identify, define, and document business needs for new IT systems and solutions and facilitate communication between business stakeholders and delivery teams in Sweco IT
You will play a key role in ensuring that the IT governance model is implemented in Sweco Denmark and adheres to Sweco’s IT standards. Moreover, you will ensure that the governance and procurement of IT capabilities adhere to Sweco’s Delegation of Authority and procurement manual. You will be working with Sweco’s IT controller team on annual IT budgets, communication of costs, and scope of services to Sweco Denmark’s management. You will also work with Sweco IT and Sweco Denmark to define and align business and IT strategies. Apart from the above, you must evaluate IT project objectives and analyze new business initiatives. You will be a steering group member in relevant IT projects. You will channel Sweco Denmark’s input to Sweco’s IT Service Management Leaders and service owners to help improve, develop, or terminate IT services.
We expect you to have a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in IT, computer science, or a related field and more than 3-5 years of experience in business relationship management, key account management, or service delivery management. You have more than three years of experience in IT management, including requests and demands for IT services, project management, and IT coordination. You are an individual with exceptional communication and collaboration skills as well as excellent analytical, reporting, and problem-solving skills. Lastly, you have a hands-on and doer mentality focused on execution.
Can you see yourself as a part of Sweco?
Then don’t hesitate to send us your application and CV via the link below. We will invite to interviews on an ongoing basis, so make sure you apply as soon as possible and no later than 19. November 2023.
If you have any questions about the job, you are very welcome to contact Thomas Dovander by email: Thomas.email@example.com or phone no.: +46 730511447
Transforming Society Together
Sweco is Europe’s leading architect and engineering company. We plan and design the cities and communities of the future. Together with our clients, our architects, engineers, and other experts create solutions that address urbanization and digitization and make our society more sustainable.
At Sweco in Denmark, you get 1,500 colleagues. In Europe, we have a total of 21,000 experts who solve tasks in 70 countries around the world every year.