Intern for Sweco’s International Department
Join our International Department in delivering meaningful consultancy services all around the world.
We are looking for interns with a general interest in the fields of environment, infrastructure and sustainable development.
Our client portfolio includes development banks, multi/bi-lateral agencies, local governments and private organizations across Asian, African and Eastern European countries. As our intern, you will work with and learn from a multi-disciplinary team of international colleagues who share a passion of creating sustainable solutions for our clients.
We are particularly interested in recruiting two interns to cover environmental and social areas. The internship will be full-time with a duration of approximately 6 months (from mid-August 2023 to January 31st 2024).
On a typical week we expect your tasks to include…
- Assisting in the implementation of international projects in the fields of water, wastewater, roads, environment, climate change, energy and sustainable development.
- Supporting Senior Consultants in the preparation of environmental and social reports.
- Data collection and analysis.
- Assisting in general ad hoc. tasks.
For us, the ideal candidate…
- Is currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master programme in Denmark in any of the following fields or equivalent: Social Sciences, International Studies, Development Studies, Sustainable Cities, Environmental Science, Geography.
- Has a solid academic record.
- Has a structured and proactive mindset that can adapt well to dynamic environments and tight deadlines.
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Is skilled in Microsoft Office.
- Is fluent oral and written English (C2 level). Fluency in French is an asset.
- General working experience is an asset.
How to apply
If you believe you have the right skill set, we would like to receive your resume latest by May 7th .
If you have questions regarding the position or Sweco in general, please contact Raquel Alvarez (firstname.lastname@example.org). E-mail applications will not be considered.